Nowadays, having an effective whistleblowing channel has become an essential practice for companies and entities, as it not only complies with the regulations in force and mandatory for certain types of subjects, but also strengthens internal trust, prevents and detects inappropriate conduct, protects the company’s reputation and interests, and contributes to fostering a culture of transparency and business ethics.
This entity, in accordance with Law 2/2023, of 20 February, regulating the protection of persons who report regulatory infringements and the fight against corruption, has implemented a Whistleblower Channel, which provides its employees, suppliers, as well as any related party, with a secure and confidential means to report possible conduct such as:
1. Any act or omission which may constitute an infringement of European Union law.
2. Actions or omissions that may constitute a serious or very serious criminal or administrative offence. In any case, this shall be understood to include all serious or very serious criminal or administrative offences that involve financial loss for the Public Treasury and for the Social Security.
The values that govern our Whistleblowing Channel are:
- Information security
- Appropriate management system
- Whistleblower protection
- Transparency in the process
- Anonymity Enhancement
- Communication between the parties to the process
*IN ORDER TO USE AND ACCESS THE PLATFORM AS AN ANONYMOUS OR NON-ANONYMOUS WHISTLEBLOWER, PLEASE REMEMBER TO INCLUDE THE NAME OF OUR ORGANISATION CORRECTLY. YOU CAN COPY AND PASTE THE FOLLOWING NAME. LEGUMBRES LUENGO, S.A.
External information channels:
In addition to the Internal Channel available to this entity, there are other channels that can be used by all those entitled to submit a communication through our Whistleblower Channel.
a- State channels
- National Anti-Fraud Coordination Service
- Prosecutor’s Office against Corruption and Organised Crime
- National Police
- Court of Auditors
b- European channels